时间：2019-11-29 16:30:16本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹 我要投稿
1.If you take half from a half dollar, how much is left
2.How long should your legs be
3.Why is the woolen sweater marked"cotton"
4。If your uncle's sister is not you aunt, what relation
is she to you
1.A dollar is left.
2.Long enough to reach the ground.
3.TO fool the moths.
3。 moth/m&I/ n。蛾,蛀虫
1. here's an easy game to play. here's an easy thing to say:
2. how may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
3. how much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
4. i thought a thought. but the thought i thought wasn't the thought i thought i thought. if the thought i thought i thought had been the thought i thought, i wouldn't have thought so much.
5. i wish i were what i was when i wished i were what i am.
6. i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, i won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
7. i wish you were a fish in my dish
8. if two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
9. if you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
on christmas eve santa claus met an honest politician and a kind lawyer while riding up in an elevator of a very exclusive hotel. just before the doors opened the three of them noticed a 1000nt bill lying on the floor. which one of them do you think picked it up?
answer: santa of course! why? because everybody knows that the other two don’t exist!
1.Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to
two tall trees.How many T's are there in that
2。It usually takes 8 hours to travel from NewYork to Chicago
by train.Then why hasn't the train leaving the Big Apple
more than ten hours ago arrived yet
1.There are two T's in"that".
2.The train was not for Chicago.
2.The Big Apple指纽约.